Spin Casino is a new casino born out of an old, established brand. Formerly known as Spin Palace, which was founded way back in 2001, Spin Casino underwent a massive renovation in 2017 and is now one of the freshest, newest, and most exciting online casinos in New Zealand.
In our Spin Casino review, we’ll showcase the very best features on this trusted, bonus-heavy online casino, including its many casino games, no deposit bonuses, free spins, and other essential information.
Spin Casino Security and Regulations
Spin Casino is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, the same regulator that oversees some of the world’s biggest gambling sites, including the old Spin Palace Casino. The MGA is one of the industry’s most trusted regulators and this trust is enhanced by the addition of an eCOGRA stamp of approval.
eCOGRA is the industry’s leading independent auditor, a company tasked with checking the legitimacy and fairness of websites like Spin Casino. The eCOGRA Safe and Fair Seal has been a part of the Spin Casino brand since before the renovation, proving that it has always been committed to staying on top of the rules and regulations and providing members with a safe and fair playing environment.
We rank Spin casino’s security and regulations as 10 out of 10.
Spin Casino Games
The bulk of the casino games at Spin Casino NZ are provided by Microgaming, and as any Spin Casino review will tell you, this has been true since the first iteration of this brand was launched back in 2003.
Microgaming is the oldest and biggest casino games developer in the world, making it the perfect match for this highly rated and reputable NZ casino. Keep reading this Spin Casino review to discover what makes this brand so special and to see which other developers create games for the casino.
But first, here is a shortlist of the sort of casino games you can find on Spin Casino NZ:
- Progressive Jackpots: We can’t possibly write a Spin Casino review without talking about Mega Moolah. This is Microgaming’s most prestigious creation, a record-smashing progressive jackpot slot that has created dozens of millionaires all over the world since it was first launched. It’s not the only progressive jackpot slot, however, as players can also play for big wins on Major Millions, Cash Splash, and countless others.
- Bonus Pokies: Spin Casino is home to some of Microgaming’s best online pokies, including Thunderstruck and Avalon II, both of which take players on an adventure through fantastic fantasy worlds, with big bonus features, free spins, and more.
- Video Poker: Play games of Draw and Stud Poker against the AI and claim big jackpots when you’re dealt the best hands. Spin Casino offers multiple video poker variants, with over a dozen titles to choose from.
- Virtual Scratch Cards: Love playing the scratchies but don’t like the mess? Try these virtual versions instead. You’ll get all the same great jackpots and features, but with purchases and reveals that can take just a few seconds, It’s not all about pokies, either. Spin Casino has dozens of table games and an action-packed Live Casino. The Spin Casino Live Casino includes a selection of Roulette and Blackjack games, both low-stake and high-roller, and you’ll also have Dice, Wheel, and Tile-based games.
Spin Casino Bonuses
If you’re new to Spin Casino you can secure a massive Welcome Bonus, one that offers up to $1,000 spread across your first three deposits. This bonus provides the following:
- First Deposit: 100% Matched Deposit Bonus up to $400.
- Second Deposit: 100% Matched Deposit Bonus up to $300.
- Third Deposit: 100% Matched Deposit Bonus up to $300.
Each bonus requires a $10 minimum, and you can claim a share of the spoils if you deposit any amount higher than this $10. If you go higher than $400 for the first or $300 for the second and third, you’ll still collect the bonus, but you’ll be limited to $400/$300.
The Spin Casino Welcome Bonus has a wagering requirement of 50x, which means you need to wager your bonus money 50 times before it can be withdrawn. This applies to just the bonus stake and not the full amount. If you deposit $100, for instance, then you will be given $200 to play with and need to stake $5,000 before you can make a withdrawal.
That’s not all, either, as Spin Casino offers regular bonuses to players who stick with the casino. This won’t come as a surprise to anyone with experience of playing Spin Palace Casino, as it developed a reputation for having one of the most generous loyalty schemes in the online gambling sector. But of course, the stages aren’t stated in the main bonus offer of their website:
Spin Casino Software Providers
You will find hundreds of games in the Spin Casino games room, all supplied by one of the following three developers:
- Microgaming: The oldest, biggest, and one of the best, Microgaming launches more new titles than any other creator and has an extensive back catalog.
- NetEnt: The creator of Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst, and many other fan favorites. NetEnt is one of the highest-rated developers in the iGaming industry and when you look at the NetEnt catalog, it’s easy to see why.
- Evolution Gaming: The Live Casino is supplied by Evolution Gaming. Evolution Gaming is the biggest name in the Live Casino industry, the creator of classics like Dream Catcher, as well as the Lightning series of games.
We rank Spin casino software providers as 10 out of 10.
Spin Casino Mobile and App Version
The Spin Casino mobile app is not the most comprehensive, nor is it the most streamlined. It pales in comparison to the biggest and best casino apps, and its games are also somewhat limited, as there are no grand 3D mobile titles from the likes of Betsoft, Playtech, or Yggdrasil. Mobile casinos often require improvements, so we believe that they’ll work on their issues and will manage to achieve better results with time.
However, it’s still a very solid platform and this is enhanced by the fact that it works with most devices. Their mobile site is loading fast – higher than the average in the industry. Their mobile casino experience is one of the best we had. Attached their mobile score on Google Pagespeed Insights:
Spin Casino Banking Options
You can choose from an array of safe and fast payment methods, all verified, and all secured with the latest SSL encryption technology.
- Credit and Debit Cards: Visa and MasterCard are both accepted.
- Skrill and Neteller: Two web wallets owned by the same company and providing many of the same benefits.
- Paysafe Card: A voucher-based secure payment method also owned by the team behind Skrill.
- Interac: A payment method generally not available here in New Zealand.
With the exception of Paysafe Card and credit cards, you can use the same methods to withdraw as you do to deposit. All withdrawals are subject to a pending period of between 24 and 48 hours, and there is a withdrawal limit of $10,000 a day.
Spin Casino Customer Support
The Spin Casino customer support team is available around the clock, from morning until night and from Monday until Sunday. You can contact them via Live Chat or Email:
We have contacted them several times to test their speed and efficiency and have found them to be competent in all areas. Of course, we only reached out a few times for the sake of this Spin Casino review and we didn’t have any serious issues to complain about, so there’s no way of knowing if you will have the same experience.
However, there were no red flags, and everything was above board – it took less than a minute to get a response! That is a huge plus, especially for busy clients.
We rank Spin casino’s customer support as 10 out of 10.
Spin Casino Account Opening
Spin Casino uses a traditional casino sign-up page, one that we have seen on dozens of online casinos, with the only difference being the logo at the top. This generic form takes away from the uniqueness of the casino, but it only takes a few seconds to sign up and it allows for fast and simple progression, and that’s all that matters.
We rank Spin casino’s account opening process as 9 out of 10.
Still got a few questions about Spin Casino, its games, customer support, and trustworthiness? Take a look at this short FAQ to fill in those gaps.
This site is owned by the Palace Group who, as discussed in our Spin Casino review, launched Spin Palace Casino back in 2003 and has a wealth of experience in this industry.
You have to look long and hard to find an online casino that is safer and more trustworthy. It ticks all boxes in this regard and is a solid benchmark against which other casinos should be measured.
Spin Casino is registered in Malta, where its headquarters are also located. However, the site is available to players all over the world, including right here in New Zealand.
As this Spin Casino review shows, Spin Casino is one of the most trustworthy, established, and reliable online casinos in the industry. It’s not perfect, and many players will miss 3D developers like Yggdrasil, Betsoft, Quickspin, Blueprint, and Big Time Gaming, but it’s still a feature-rich site, and one that offers a plethora of big bonuses and reliable payment methods.
Spin Casino is Spin Palace reborn, the return of one of the online gambling community’s most popular destinations, and it’s bigger and better than ever.