A mobile casino is simply an online casino that can be accessed on mobile devices. Players can use smartphones and tablets to get the full gambling experience, choosing from a host of casino games and taking advantage of all the same features and benefits found on desktop casinos.
The best gambling destinations have a mobile casino alongside their traditional platform. This is true for Jackpot City mobile casino, for example, a top mobile casino NZ that has been on the receiving end of countless positive casino reviews over the years.
To discover more about these casinos, including the best place to play for real money, collect a Welcome Bonus, and stay safe, keep reading.
The Best Mobile Casino Sites In New Zealand
How we Check Mobile Casinos?
It’s not easy to choose the casinos that make it to the top of our list. We don’t simply opt for the most popular site or the one with the most casino games. Instead, we use a long list of criteria to determine the sites most deserving of our praise and your money, including:
- Security: Safety is paramount for any mobile casino. You’re depositing real money, exchanging sensitive information, and you’re doing all of this on a device that you take everywhere. That’s why we only highlight the most trusted sites, ensuring any mobile casino we recommend is guaranteed to keep you safe and secure.
- Game Variety: Do you have an inescapable sense of deja-vu when reviewing new casinos? You’re not alone. Many casinos offer the same games, as they’re all provided by the same aggregate platforms. That’s why we look for the ones that do things differently, the ones that appreciate originality.
- Bonuses: Welcome Bonuses and Loyalty Bonuses are integral to any mobile casino, as this is why many players join a site in the first place. You can be sure that you will receive exactly the same casino bonuses, and sometimes even better ones!
- Customer Support: Good customer support is essential as you need to know that any issue you have will be dealt with promptly and professionally. Accessibility, professionalism, and speed of reply are all considered here.
- Payment Methods: The best casino in the world is utterly worthless to you if it doesn’t provide you with popular deposit or withdrawal methods. Bank options play a big role in our decision when reviewing a mobile casino.
- Mobile Types: We keep all players informed about how a mobile casino operates, from the types of mobile apps it uses to the support it offers for specific platforms.
Why Mobile Casinos?
There are many reasons why you should consider a mobile casino, many reasons why something like the Jackpot City mobile casino is a better option than the desktop variant:
Mobile sites have few textures and graphics to render, which means they don’t drain as much of the processor or the bandwidth and load quickly.
No one likes waiting around for a page or game to load and most users will click away after just a few seconds—that’s how intolerant we have become of slow connections. With mobile casinos, such issues are much rarer. When we create our casino reviews, this is one of the most important factors. For example, the load speed of this page on Jackpot city casino was only 2.5 seconds to load fully:
You can’t beat the convenience of mobile casinos. They are a great way to pass time during your morning commute, a long train ride or even a leisurely walk in the park. Mobile gamblers are even playing at work! It’s not something we recommend (unless your boss isn’t watching!) but it proves just how much more convenient these devices are.
If you’re like the average New Zealand household, you’ll have a desktop computer or laptop tucked away in a home office or dining room. Your kids use it for homework, you play the occasional game, and the rest of the time it just sits there. Everything else is done on mobile, and there’s a reason for that. Even if you’re relaxing at home, a mobile is easier. You can use it while you watch TV or play games with the family; you can use it while you’re in bed in the morning or night. That’s not possible with a desktop, making a mobile casino NZ the best choice for complete comfort.
Mobile Casino Games
In the early days, mobile casino games were few and far between. Even the biggest sites had just a few dozen available and they were all conversions of desktop titles.
These days, however, most games are being created with mobile casinos in mind, which means the average player has thousands of games to choose from, all created by trusted developers. Here is just a small selection of the best titles:
- Gonzo’s Quest: A fun and humorous online pokies game created by NetEnt using the Avalanche game mechanic.
- Mega Moolah: A massive progressive jackpot slot that has smashed many gambling records.
- Finn and the Swirly Spin: A unique spiral-layout, a fun-loving, flute-playing leprechaun, and a host of big features, what more could you ask for?
- Starburst: Simple, fluid, fast—a barebones but brilliant mobile casino slot.
- Book of Ra: Explore an ancient world alongside an adventurous tomb raider.
One of the best things in our opinion is the ability to play live casino games and video poker games. You can simply play those games while traveling somewhere or while sitting on your cozy sofa.
Of course! Providing you reside in a country where online gambling is legal (including New Zealand) and you are above legal gambling age, you shouldn’t have an issue playing at a mobile casino.
The Jackpot City mobile casino is one of the highest-rated and most popular online casinos in New Zealand, but there are many other great options. We have listed a host of top mobile casino NZ options on this site to help you find the right one.
All mobile casino slots and table games are available for real money. Some of them also have free play options, but this is only true at select casinos and for specific games.
The beauty of mobile casinos is that they are far more compatible than desktop ones. Desktops and laptops have many compatibility issues because they can differ greatly from device to device, with software, hardware, and connection variations. With mobile casinos, however, there are fewer issues.
As long as you have a smartphone and a good connection, you should be okay.